Saturday, February 10, 2018

Pig Iron Public House: Donut and Beer Pairings

Hey, Brunchers!

I've always been a fan of drink pairings with my meals. Maybe it makes me a food nerd, but I love how a certain kind of wine or beer can bring out so many different flavors and really enhance the dining experience. 

Pig Iron Public House is taking this to a whole new level. I've done brunch here before, and it has ALWAYS been fabulous each time. Hello, build-your-own mimosas. This Saturday, February 10 and Sunday, February 11, a special donut and beer pairings brunch will be happening. My friends and I are going on Sunday, so be sure to say hi and give @412brunch a follow on Instagram. You donut want to miss it.

Featuring Peace, Love, and Little Donuts and a few local and favorite breweries including Grist House, Troeg's, ShuBrew, and more! See complete event details.


I'm so excited for the lemon donut!!! Which pairing sounds best?

No comments:

Post a Comment